Back To Poptropica Games


Back To Poptropica Games

I also met some other guys from the PHF chatroom in some Crystal Cavern Multiverses. (One of the pics below shows Graham, Curious Fang, and I in his Enchanted Forest, which I mentioned above.) Yesterday, I saw Zany Glove, Lucky Spider (MonkeyTacoz), Squeezy Monster (and his clone, Skinny Chicken). Maroon Fly, another one of Monkey’s accounts, also joined in later, and so did a jovial fellow named Happy Spider. (I also found out that Invisible Bean, who I mentioned in the post below, was also another one of Taco’s accounts!)

Today I met Shoeless Runner, Silly Owl (known as Incredible Fish), Short Sun (or Technonerd), Shy Turtle (”Anti SG”), and a few others at Incredible Fish’s Multiverse. Maroon Fly wandered in again, this time dressed as Pinocchio. We later all met up at the top floor to take a jumping snapshot – speaking of which, did you know there’s a glitch up there which lets you jump up and down nonstop? Try it!

This just testing posting for potropica games, we want to update this blog every days..

Poptropica Current Video

Setelah Baca Artikel Mohon Tinggalkan Komentar / Isi Buku Tamu. TERIMAKASIH...!!!