Poptropica Astro Knights



Poptropica Astro Knights

Some Comments on Poptropica Astro Knights

On the fire planet go yo the third from the last. Then try to make a giant leap and get on the last one.

P.S When this guy helped me get to the fire planet, I got in the volcano and tried to go down all the way(SHE'S GONNA BLOW!!!! :) ) down and I kept on going up and I was like holy crud what's the dang point? And I log out and read the Astro-Knights walk through and i'm like"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Oops...

Hey can anyone help me. I'm on Astro Knights Island and I guess I left the game without saving it. I was on the fire planet but when I logged back on I'm all the way back in the Astro Knights village town thing. I can't find the alien ship so basically I'm stuck on the island and can't finish it. Any help. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The music sounds dramatic with the scenes. THE BEST ISLAND

Poptropica Current Video

Setelah Baca Artikel Mohon Tinggalkan Komentar / Isi Buku Tamu. TERIMAKASIH...!!!